The new installation of the industrial high pressure misting system ANDRIANOS had impressive results, in one of the aggregates circulation units, in the TITAN cement industry, at the factory of Drepanos, Achaia!
ANDRIANOS experts after visiting the TITAN factory, undertook the study for the supply and installation of a new generation industrial misting system, with the aim of effectively suppressing the dust produced, from the fall of aggregates into conveyor belts.
After recording the current situation, the appropriate industrial misting equipment was studied and selected, in order to increase the effectiveness of the application.
The industrial misting system was designed to operate selectively, even 24 hours a day. The misting system consists of:
- A new generation High Pressure Pump (H/P) 70bar, with automatic internal high-pressure circular flow line decompression circuit.
- External digital control box for general operation control.
- Heavy-duty industrial fan, for the full coverage of the spaces included in the study.
- Two central high pressure piping networks.
- Industrial connectors and line breakers.
- Special new generation high pressure spray nozzles with integrated anti drip system, with the diameter and water flow of the nozzles varying at each spray point, always according to the original design and dimensioning.
With the correct study and dimensioning of machinery and equipment, and with the 15 years of experience and the strong expertise of ANDRIANOS specialists in high pressure misting systems, another successful result was achieved, with a guaranteed, reliable and quality application of industrial misting that offers undoubted advantages to the customer.