The productivity of agricultural crops and also the quality and quantity of the produced agricultural products depend directly on the environmental conditions. The operation of greenhouses achieves ideal environmental conditions in order to produce stable results.
During summer months, water evaporates quickly because of the high temperatures, which results in crops becoming dehydrated and having a need for immediate dehumidification.
On the other side, during winter months since the greenhouse has a heating system, there is again a risk of crop dehydration. In this case, it is necessary to balance the humidity level.
During periods of drought and when the humidity rate drops below 50% the problems are huge. The products suffer, grow slowly and become dehydrated, which may even result in a break in production until the humidity returns to the desired levels.
The specialized high-pressure misting systems for humidity control & regulation of ANDRIANOS are suitable to create the ideal humidity conditions in greenhouses of any size, for any crop, for any season, 24 hours a day, whatever the climatic conditions of the outdoor environment. In addition, the greenhouse is also cooled and the temperature is effectively reduced, especially during the summer months.
The specialized high-pressure misting systems for humidity control & regulation of ANDRIANOS, also have the ability to protect the greenhouse crop, since they are suitable for spraying fertilizers, insecticides, etc. This is done by using specific pumps which are made of stainless steel materials and components.
Finally, these pumps are also ideal for more sensitive crops such as tropical fruits etc., where traditional water spraying methods cannot be used.
In comparison with other solutions, our products are the most appropriate and cost-efficient solution for controlling and regulating the climate inside greenhouses.
Benefits and advantages
- Increased overall productivity of the greenhouse
- Avoid dehydration in the production process
- Achieving stable levels of humidity
- Lower water and electric consumption for irrigation
- Suitable for spraying chemicals (fertilizers, insecticides, etc.)
- Proper greenhouse climate in every season, 24 hours a day
- Less need for shading of products
- Can be combined with fans for industrial use
- Expandable and flexible piping systems with spray nozzles for line extension
- Low operating and maintenance cost
- Immediate amortization of the investment due to increased production